Temperature Measurement (322)
The setup is designed to study
- Different types of temperature sensors for characteristics and time constants.
- Seebeck effect
- Temperature indicator and its calibration
- Temperature transmitter and its calibration
- Compensating cable, thermocouple connector
It consists of
- Temperature sensors such as mercury in glass thermometer, bimetal dial thermometer, RTD, thermistor and thermocouple.
- Temperature indicator
- Two wire temperature transmitter with power supply
- Thermocouple connector and compensating cable
- Bare elements of RTD, Thermistor, Thermocouple to visualize actual elements.
Hot water bath, Ice bath, Multimeter and 4.1/2 Digit milivoltmeter.
Cilck for Product specifications